How to join MRS-J
How to join The Materials Research Society of Japan
The Materials Research Soceiety of Japan (MRS-J) is an academic society which aims at promoting academic, engineering research and application of advanced materials via interdisciplinary exchanges among materials scientists and engineers. The MRS-J is one of the founding members of the International Union of Materials Research Societies （IUMRS）. In cooperation with domestic and foreign allied organizations, the MRS-J has held symposia and international meetings and has also issued newsletters (Bulletin) and Journals. The membership is open to all the people. The MRS-J is waiting for you to join us.
Privileges with Membership
Free Charge for:
- Subscription of the MRS-J newsletter （quarterly issued）.
- Article submission to the MRS-J newsletter （quarterly issued）
- Subscription of the Journal "Transactions of the Materials Research Society of Japan"except for student members. (quarterly issued).
*Overseas members are requested to pay airmail postage in addition.
- Registration for MRS-J annual symposium (Corporation Members only).
*The number of free registration is limited.
- Invitation ticket for Banquet on MRS-J annual symposium (Corporation Members only).
*The number of free invitation is limited.
- Registration of MRS-J annual symposium and meetings.
- Subsctiption of the Proceedings.
*For the time being, the subscription fee is actually free, since the proceedings of the annual symposium are published as volumes of the Journal (Transactions of the MRS-J).
Rates of membership due
|Corporation member (per corporation)
|Overseas member (for nations of OECD members)
|Overseas member (for other nations)
Fiscal Year of the Membership:
From April 1st to March 31st of the following year.
Information of Bank Account is specified on the invoice from the secretariat.
- Secretariat of MRS-Japan
507D,Yokohama Bldg. 3-9 Kaigan dori, Naka-ku, Yokohama,